Study in the U.S.
The Feldman Fellowship
MS in International Health Policy and Management(MS/IHPM)
The Feldman Fellowship is pleased to announce a Master of Science in International Health Policy and Management (IHPM) Program competition for a full tuition scholarship to be awarded to an early- to mid-career development professional with a demonstrated commitment to effective health policy and management. The application deadline is March 1 every year and the Scholarship degree begins in August of every year.
The MS Program is designed to train students to take on increasingly responsible roles in health policy planning and in the management of policy and program implementation in health ministries and planning agencies, multilateral and bilateral development organizations, and NGOs. The IHPM Scholar will receive a full tuition scholarship for the whole academic year. Airfare, health insurance and living expenses are the responsibility of the student. Letters of Nomination are encouraged from international and governmental development institutions and NGO’s. Self-nominations are also accepted. Women and candidates with experience in policy, service delivery, or education-related work with poor and vulnerable populations are especially encouraged to apply.
Applications (to be submitted by the applicant) should include:
• Letter of Nomination for the Feldman Fellowship
• Completed Application Form (may be completed online)
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
• Detailed Statement of Purpose describing career objectives and work experience
• Three original letters of recommendation (at least one professional and one academic) on official letterhead sent directly to the Admissions Office from the recommenders, accompanied by a Brandeis University Recommendation Form
• Original or certified true copies of transcripts from all university-level studies, sent directly to the Admissions Office from each university (transcripts in languages other than English must be accompanied by an official English translation)
Official TOEFL or IELTS score report required for international applicants (see website for exceptions.
For more information, visit: