Make an Appointment
To better serve customers and reduce waiting times, all routine services in ACS are provided by appointment only.
- Passports for minors and adults - renewal, lost/stolen, first issuance.
- Addition of visa pages to a U.S. passport.
- Application for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) and first U.S.
passport for children.
- Submission of additional documents for a pending CRBA
- Notarial service.
Please click here to make your appointment
Also, please print out your appointment confirmation or save it on your computer for future tracking. If you are applying for a passport or extra visa pages, please fill out your application online here.
You can look up information about any specific services on the left-hand column of this page. If you do not find the information you require on our webpage, you may also contact the American Citizens Services office by email, or phone us at +(266) 22-312-666.
Passport applications must be made in person at the American Citizen Services office of the Embassy. New passports are generally issued within two weeks after application. In special circumstances, limited validity emergency passports may be issued on the same day.
security screening has become necessary at all U.S. Embassies to
guarantee the safety of our visitors and employees. The process is very
similar to that performed at any airport or federal building in the
U.S., and we assure you that every effort is made by our guards to
screen visitors as quickly and politely as possible.
To expedite your entrance to the Embassy, please be aware that the following items are prohibited on Embassy grounds:
- Cell phones
- USB Sticks
- Portable game devices
- For a full listing of prohibited items, please click here
Who is allowed in the building?
For U.S. Passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications, please note that only the following visitors will be permitted entry to the Embassy:
- The applicant
- Both parents/guardians (and minor siblings) of applicants under the age of 16
- One parent/guardian (and minor siblings) of applicants between the age of 16-21
- Escorts required to accompany applicants with special needs
Due to security and space constraints, we are unable to permit other guests into the Consulate.